So I was trying to be artsy and post poems and writings that I've done, but really, I haven't posted since November so that's a sign that the idea for the blog wasn't working out too well. So instead, I think I'll just leave this as a regular blog. Maybe cool at times, maybe not so cool at others. At the very least, it will keep me occupied when I'm bored in my new apartment (which, by the way, I should post some photos of). I actually don't have internet there yet, but from time to time I can steal my neighbor's so that works.
Anyways, in the same weekend I moved into my super sweet apartment, Alex left to go backpacking in New Zealand for two weeks. He's only been gone two days and already I'm lonely! He's touring Auckland - I'm super jealous. What did I do when we were long distance all the time? I have no idea. He better return quickly or I'll have gotten a dog by the time he gets back. Seriously, how to people live by themselves without pets? Not even fish! This whole petless thing will not last long, I fear. At the very least, I'll get a turtle...maybe two, so turtle #1 can have a friend. I spent a few minutes at work today making a list of possible dog names - seriously, not a good sign. Here's the list so far: Stanley, Dexter, Winston, Bernard, Milton, and Ted. Alex's vote is Bernard as a dog name, so I figured I had to add it to the list. I like it, but I think tops out of that are Stanley or Milton for me.
Ok, enough daydreaming! I don't even have a couch yet. I'm pretty sure a couch should come first on my apartment priority list.
I better get going. Things to do, things to do. My stream of thought blogging is much more poorly written than my writing for a purpose blogging...but much easier to write!
Latah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment