Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can You Believe It?

It didn't take me 5 months to post again! Alright!

On that note, I don't have much of importance to write. Still missing Alex. Dang. Good thing: it's already Wednesday. 9 days from now I go to San Fran for a work conference! Bad thing: Alex gets home while I'm still in San Fran. Man, timing sucks. He'll actually have a layover at the San Francisco airport for about 4 hours while I'm in the city, but we won't get to see each other. :-( Sooo I won't see him for another 15 days (not that I'm counting down or anything hehe). It's coo though, we've gone longer.

My dang apartment is just so lonely though without him being able to come by. At least my mommy will visit, haha. Tonight she's bringing one of the dogs over for a field trip. Both of them would be too crazy, but I think I can handle one for a few minutes. :-) So yeah, I'm excited about that. Also, I'm going to take the oven for a test run and bake muffins. YEAH!

Here's a list of the meals I've made in my kitchen so far:
PB&J sandwich

Yeah, I'm that good. Alright, enough babbling. :-) Latah

No comments: