Sunday, October 19, 2008

Reprieve

Now before I bore anyone too much with journal entries about weird Italian things, I figure I'll give you a reprieve and write a real entry. I hope this new blog doesn't become too much of a distraction. In high school I would sneak away to the library and either write an entry into "TeenOpenDiary.com" (oh yes, I had one) or taking out alloy.com surveys (What's your summer color? Will he ask you to prom?). Ah, brings me back. My friends and I would spend most of our lunches and free period camped out in the library. Before you think, "Wow! What a hard worker!" I need you inform you that little work ever got done in the library. We spent our time annoying the librarian while catching up on all the gossip of the day and finding the newest ways to sneak AIM onto the library computers. By the time we were seniors the librarian had pretty much given up on us. We would eat our lunches out in the open and laugh at the underclassmen as the librarian would try and dissuade them from doing the same.

Oh, this entry has taken a turn from its original intention. Not that I really had anything important to say, but I didn't expect to go on a rant about my high school library. So, before this can get any more boring, I'm gonna go back to watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (um, pure genius). I'll find something more exciting to blog about tomorrow. :-)

No comments: