I haven't really kept a blog for a couple years. Throughout high school I would blog incessantly about random things, inserting "hidden" remarks so that my then-crush would find them and immediately fall madly in love with me - because after all, Dashboard Confessional song lyrics would obviously make him realize how much we were truly meant to be be together. I got over ridiculous, love-obsessed blogging once college started, however, and consequently, blogging altogether soon thereafter. I really miss it though so I thought I'd start fresh.
I was hoping to have some sort of philosophical theme to go along with my blogging efforts, but knowing that after a couple weeks I'll end up just writing about my day anyways, I make no promises about this having any life changing value. I'm just me, so this is what you get. I'm slightly obsessed with photography though, so chances are this will end up having many amateur photos interspersed. I think in another life I would have loved to be a photographer.
Anyhow, I was looking through photos to put as my profile picture, and I found this awesome candid that I took next to Ipanema Beach in Rio a few weeks back. I was trying to capture the bike (it was toting propaganda for Rio de Janiero's upcoming mayoral election), but I snapped the photo too early and my friend Diego got in the way. In the end, however, I think this photo turned out pretty cool! Well, I guess that's it for right now - when I have more exciting things to say I will surely send them this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment