Goshhhhhh I never blog in here, and I need to. I just wish I had things to blog about! Looking for jobs. Got a job in the meantime at a department store portrait studio...WOOT! I do enjoy it. Instead of annoying Henry constantly with the camera, I get to take my camera crazy out on unsuspecting toddlers. Unfortunately, I can't keep any of the awesome photos I take, so I take a picture of a picture on my phone. Wish I could post them here...buuut I think people would get mad.
Holy crap it is raining hard here. Much, much needed rain. It needs to rain more often so it stays cooler than 107239 degrees. Word of advice though, never trust weather.com. It currently says the weather is "cloudy." Yes, Al Roeker, it's cloudy...but I think you're missing something.
OH today I got to hold the SWEETEST 6 week old sleeping baby. Ah, it was heaven. Seriously. Then I had to go, and my friend Sabrina (who nannies the six week old) was like, "What? You're giving up a sleeping baby?" It was not easy, I'll tell you that. When I got home Henry was mad that I had baby smell all over me. Oh well. Maybe it was the family's cat. Probably more likely.
Gah it's raining even harder now! Sweet. Aaaand Henry is telling me he has to go #2. Of course, he doesn't go for two days and waits until it's pouring down rain to decide it's time. Awesome. Thanks.
Anyways, for your daily literary delight, read Shakespeare's Sonnet 116. It's very sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment